There has been a lack of emphasis on the actual creativity behind the idea and a little too much on the visual presentation. Here are ten reasons why thinking creatively is just as important.
1. So many ideas have already been used. People see something they like and then they are not impressed by it again. New and creative ideas can grab the public’s attention even if it is only for one day.
2. A pretty picture doesn’t send the right message. Being creative in your design is great for grabbing people’s eyes, but that only gets you so far. Once they see the design they need to get the right message and you need a good idea to make that message stick.
3. Even if it is a video people may not be watching it, they might just be hearing what you have to say. Yet again the visual presentation can’t be all that there is, especially if people aren’t looking. If you want them to hear your message it better sound good. Whether it’s a catchy jingle or just the clever use of words you need it to be creative.
4. Creative ideas get people to ask questions. Getting people to ask questions means that they are engaging with your ad or message. You want people to question what they saw or heard so that they look again.
5. Creativity gets shared. It has never been easier to share something with a friend and that is usually what people do when they see something creative. Whether it is a cool image or an interesting video, it can and will get shared… as long as it’s creative.
Timmons&Company is a well-trained, fast-moving, strategically-oriented group of creative marketing professionals. We quickly assess our clients’ marketing objectives, create a strategic plan, recommend tactics, produce Madison Avenue quality creative, and implement the plan, on time and on budget.
Powered by Facebook Comments